The Commerce Bank mySpending Card® is a general purpose reloadable prepaid Visa® card. It’s the perfect way to budget for holiday shopping, your teenager’s allowance…anything you want, including everyday spending!
Applying is easy! Purchase online if you plan to fund with a Commerce debit or credit card, or visit your nearest Commerce Bank Branch.
What you need to know to apply online:
- A Commerce Bank debit or credit card is required and you must have a Social Security Number to apply online.
- If you purchase a Card for a non-Commerce customer, he/she will need to visit a Commerce Bank branch and provide 2 forms of ID, one of which must be a driver’s license, state-issued ID with photo, passport or military ID.
- Secondary Cardholder may be added after the Primary Cardholder has received and activated their card. Primary Cardholder should log in to online account access and choose “Joint Account”. To add a Secondary Cardholder at the time of Primary Cardholder purchase, please visit any Commerce Bank branch.
- Secondary Cardholder must be at least 13 years old
- If Secondary Cardholder does not have a Commerce checking or savings account, he/she will need to come in to the branch with the following forms of identification
*Load and spend limits may apply.
**First 100 texts per month at no charge, then $0.15 per text. Standard text rates/web access charges from your wireless phone provider may apply; see your wireless phone provider for details.