The Commerce Bank mySpending Card is a general purpose reloadable prepaid Visa card. It’s the perfect way to budget for holiday shopping, your teenager’s allowance…anything you want, including everyday spending!
Applying is easy! Purchase online if you plan to fund with a Commerce debit or credit card, or visit your nearest Commerce Bank Branch.
What you need to know to apply online:
- A Commerce Bank debit or credit card is required and you must have a Social Security Number to apply online.
- If you purchase a Card for a non-Commerce customer, he/she will need to visit a Commerce Bank branch and provide 2 forms of ID, one of which must be a driver’s license, state-issued ID with photo, passport or military ID.
- Secondary Cardholder may be added after the Primary Cardholder has received and activated their card. Primary Cardholder should log in to online account access and choose “Joint Account”. To add a Secondary Cardholder at the time of Primary Cardholder purchase, please visit any Commerce Bank branch.
- Secondary Cardholder must be at least 13 years old
- If Secondary Cardholder does not have a Commerce checking or savings account, he/she will need to come in to the branch with the following forms of identification
*Load and spend limits may apply.
**First 100 texts per month at no charge, then $0.15 per text. Standard text rates/web access charges from your wireless phone provider may apply; see your wireless phone provider for details.