AllPoint® ATM Network Announcement for Compass PaySource® Cardholders
We have great news for Compass Paysource® cardholders! The Allpoint® ATM Network will no longer assess a surcharge fee for Compass Paysource Card ATM transactions. Allpoint has over 43,000 convenient ATM’s nationwide, many at popular retailers and gas stations.
Check out http://www.bbvacompass.com/locations/index.jsp to find convenient locations.
Please note that you may still be assessed surcharges at other financial institutions’ ATMs. Refer to the Compass PaySource Cardholder fee schedule.
The Compass PaySource Card is a reloadable prepaid card that provides a secure, convenient, low cost payment alternative to paper checks.
The Compass PaySource Card provides you immediate access to your money. You can use the card at an ATM, pay for purchases at the point-of-sale or pay bills–all with Visa cardholder zero liability protection. The Compass PaySource card can be used everywhere Visa Check Cards are accepted.
Each time you’re paid, your money is automatically deposited into your own, individual card account. You will receive monthly statements and can also obtain account information through this site, at ATMs, or by calling the toll-free customer service number.
Compass PaySource card benefits include:
- Acceptance. Use wherever Visa Check Cards are accepted.
- Cost savings. Eliminates costly check cashing fees
- Safety. Reduces the need to cash checks in their full amount or carry large sums of cash.
- Security. A lost or stolen Compass PaySource Card may be replaced with full remaining prepaid value online or by simply making a phone call.
- Money management. Take only what you need, when you need it.
- Convenience. No waiting in lines to cash your check. Receive and access your money even when you’re away.