Wells Fargo will be discontinuing the Wells Fargo Prepaid Card. Effective January 16, 2014, you may no longer load funds to an existing Wells Fargo Prepaid Card(s). Effective February 4, 2014, Wells Fargo will officially discontinue the Wells Fargo Prepaid Card. This means you will not be able to use your Wells Fargo Prepaid Card after February 4, 2014, and all funds remaining on your card will be refunded by check to the primary cardholder and mailed to the address on file on or before March 18, 2014. In the meantime, you may continue to access your account information at www.wellsfargo.com/prepaidcard or call Customer Service at 1-866-360-2857 with any questions. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause. Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo.
The reloadable Wells Fargo Prepaid Card is a better alternative to carrying cash, and it can help you manage spending. There are no overdraft fees as purchases are limited to the funds in your account.
- Use your card to make purchases and pay bills at participating retailers and service providers.
- Get cash at ATMs worldwide or cash back with purchases at participating merchants.
- Reload using Direct Deposit, Wells Fargo Debit Card or Wells Fargo Credit Card, or at a ReadyLink merchant.¹
- Use the card for everyday spending or to manage funds for a specific purpose, like travel or entertainment.
- Track your available balance and card activity online and sign up for email alerts.
- The Wells Fargo Prepaid Cardholder is protected from liability for promptly reported unauthorized transactions.
- Safer than cash – the card can be replaced if it's lost or stolen.
View the cardholder fees and the Terms and Conditions.
If you activated your card by phone, sign in using your card number and your 7-digit phone number on file as the initial password. Change your password immediately upon login.
¹ The merchant participating in ReadyLink may charge a reload fee.